Thursday, January 9, 2014

All The Boys Love Mandy Lane


I had another FORGET ME NOT experience recently. I watched ALL THE BOYS LOVE MANDY LANE (thanks, Netflix streaming!) and I was sure that it was going to be standard, slasher BS. But, neigh, it's NOT standard fair.

All the boys love Mandy - the sexy, untouched blonde goddess of High School. A party on a farm might provide some boy with her as a prize. However, someone doesn't want the lovely Mandy touched. 

I can't say too much about this film without wrecking the fun. However, it's fresh and interesting and well worth a viddy.

Amber Heard turns in a lovely performance as the titular character and Director Jonathan "Warm Bodies" Levine has a lot of fun with the shots and moves. I might have to check out Warm Bodies after all if this 2006 film feel is present in it at all.



Give MANDY LANE a spin. I think You'll enjoy it. Just do yourself a favor and avoid Google searches or the trailer before seeing it.






No comments:

Post a Comment