Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cockneys vs. Zombies (Redband Trailer)


They have managed to combine two of my favorite things - cockney accents and zombies - into a gore filled, fun fest. I think they are trying to create another SHAUN OF THE DEAD and by the look of this redband trailer, they might have something close.

Granted, this is not SHAUN. They don't have the same powerhouse team behind it. However they do have some heavy hitters.

• Director Matthias Hoene has not really done anything before. While some see this as a downside, I see it as a new director making an extra effort to not have his first outing suck, so I think he'll be going the extra mile to make this film work.



• Honor "Pussy Galore" Blackman.  Enough said.

• Alan Ford - the cockney accent KING is always fun to watch as he growls across the silver screen.

I'm excited! How about you?




No comments:

Post a Comment