Thursday, July 1, 2010

Let Me In Trailer

BEHOLD! another remake approaches!

The brilliant and smart LET THE RIGHT ONE IN (Låt den rätte komma in) is being remade.

Why? So it can be in ENGLISH, of course! GEEZZ!

I have to say that, after seeing this trailer for the remake...I want to go watch the original again and forget that this remake exists. :) The way it looks to me, they went with the overall shell of the original and "Americanized" it with a little more sex and violence. (And English dialogue, of course.) THE RING remake was almost shot for shot to the original, but I didn't like the original as much as I like LET THE RIGHT ONE IN, so I was ok with a remake.

There was a greatness to LET THE RIGHT ONE IN. The stark, gray of Sweden was perfect and the direction and acting was superb. I don't think I'll bother with watching this, though remakes can be interesting at times. I loved the original so much that this is bound to pale in comparison for me.

Rent the original. If you happen to see the remake and think it's worth while, drop me a line!

LET ME IN (Let the Right One In remake)

No comments:

Post a Comment